Our client is a leading distributor of commercial kitchen and bakery equipment. They are looking for a suitably qualified candidate, to help grow the business, in the position of Technical Manager.
- Managing the installation and service functions.
- Monitoring project installation and service work.
- Being proficient in maintenance, management and the coaching of technicians.
- Supervising and providing training to subordinates.
- Preparing monthly installation and service reports together with analysis to Management.
- Ensuring all work is completed within deadline and meets client requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external customers.
- Solving problems and creating strong working relationships within the team.
- Coaching, monitoring and taking care of the team and its day-to-day activities.
- Managing and analyzing installations, service performance and reporting any problems.
- Thai nationality, male, age 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a service business.
- At least 5 years of experience at a management level.
- Experience of working in multinational culture will be given special consideration.
- Familiar with AutoCAD software.
- Able to use measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Water systems.
- Can travel upcountry and overseas.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English (TOEIC score of at least 600).
- Hard working with good leadership and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical and customer service skills.
- Good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Navision program or related applications.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated and success driven.
- Able to work well under pressure.