PRTR IT is recruiting for a leading IT Solutions company. They focus on Systems, Networks, Infrastructure and Security Solutions – they are a Total Infrastructure Solutions Provider. Vital for many companies opening, expanding and transforming their IT Systems.
This company is very successful and big across developing markets in Asia. They are quick to supply, have a huge capacity so can take on the medium and the very large projects.
From our research, we can see this company has a good reputation in the market. They provide good training to staff and have efficient systems to process and ensure teams can execute projects in a professional manner.
The Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face to face or over the telephone.
- Understanding customer's diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employer's system and process and then documenting them.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking, systems and courtesy and follow up call.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentation and demonstrations of the software, hardware articulately and confidently.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware system and peripherals. And developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Providing technical advice to customer on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking and systems with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades. And Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature and Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals and contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Experience of a customer service or sales environment will improve your chances of securing a job. Potential employers will be particularly impressed if you can
- Demonstrate evidence of exceeding sales targets and the ability to build successful customer relationships,
- Including working in a call center or telemarketing role, where sales skills and the ability to meet targets are illustrated.
We have roles at Senior and Junior Level – Please apply if you are motivated to make money in IT Sales Industries that grow year on year in Thailand.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056