- Supervising subcontractors during installations, commissioning and replacements.
- Using and modifying programmable logic controls (PLC) to optimise machine capacity.
- Executing preventative maintenance for machines.
- Inspecting machines.
- Creating reports on machine defects.
- Coordinating with customers regarding the solving of machine problems.
- Training customers on a machine maintenance program.
- Male, Thai only, not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- More than 2 years maintenance or project experience.
- Experience in heavy industries such as Cement or Petrochemical industries is preferable.
- Good knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controls).
- Customer service and relationship orientated.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer proficiency: Microsoft Office, Outlook and related programs.
- Able to work in overseas countries.
- Comfortable in handling confidential documents and information, including abiding by and executing confidentiality protocols.
- Must be adept in all forms of written and spoken communication.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, Provident Fund – employer 7% / employee 5%, medical insurance, 15 days annual vacation and performance bonus (typically 2.5 to 3 months).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW