- Support application development team, marketing and sales team activities concerning new application development and core business in Asia Pacific.
- Support core business and growth opportunities with global accounts.
- Identify critical technical requirements of the customers and develop/propose solutions for added value through cross-functional teams and vendors cooperation in Asia Pacific to support business growth.
- Coordinate with global account manager, sales and marketing teams to find new customers.
- Build good relationships with equipment suppliers, tooling makers and 2nd party operation makers to provide unique solutions
- Travel to provide technical support both locally and within South East Asia.
- Male or female, Thai national, aged between 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry
- 5 years plus experience in injection molding, extrusion, thermoforming or blow molding
- At least 3 years of R&D experience in engineering plastics, tooling and parts design
- 2 years or more experience in 2nd party operations (painting, plating, welding, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and team player
- Able to identify risks and growth opportunities
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results and technical projects
- Positive and open-minded
- Own a car and have a driving license
- Very good English communication in terms of both speaking and writing.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056