Our client is a worldwide leader in manufacturing polymers and plastics, such as ABS, ABS alloys, ASA, and EPS for automotive, appliances or any related business. They are now looking for two suitably qualified candidates to join them in the position of Technical Support Officer.
- Coordinating with sales team.
- Developing plastic applications for new markets, focusing on the automotive industry / industrial environments (energy, building and household industries).
- Handling material and color approval lists.
- Providing technical customer assistance, focusing on the choice and processing of materials.
- Handling and assisting with customer complaints.
- Organizing customer training.
- Establishing and furthering customer relations at all levels.
- Obtaining material and component approvals from automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
- Working Mon-Fri, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Thai national only, aged 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Polymer and Plastics Engineering, Polymer Sciences, Chemical Sciences, or any related field.
- A least 1 year of experience in technical support in the plastic or chemical industries.
- Strong knowledge and/or attitude in supply chain and logistics concepts, planning and forecasting systems.
- Computer skills, in particular MS Office.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good command of English.