PRTR IT is working with an international company. They provide Data solutions, infrastructure, wire and wireless solutions for manufacturing.
Past results in Thailand and an ever-growing customer book, have provided strong growth. Many of the clients are generated via recommendations.
This company has also benefited from the many new international companies that are expanding through the governments "Thailand 4.0" strategy.
The experienced ideal candidate would come from a network, datacenter or structured cabling company. The client requires a high skill level in this area, therefore, a high level technical consultant is required.
- Develop technical strategy within and validate them with the customer.
- Work with account managers to quantify and articulate the value proposition.
- Provide the highest technical pre/post sales consultation on qualified business opportunities related to to Managed Network, Data Center, Wireless and Structured Cabling Solutions in complex network environments.
- Help the end-user with solution deployment and post deployment technical support.
- Engage with appropriate internal & external resources (Sales, Product Management, Business
- Development, Field Technical Support, Alliance Partners, System Integrators, End-Users) to help drive opportunities from inception through successful implementation.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or MIS is Required
- Minimum 5 year’s experience
- Preferably with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certification
- Preferably working experience in System Integrator environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure Management concepts
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Loyalty is rewarded well. Please apply and we can share the full details of the company with you.