PRTR’s Technical Recruitment Team is expanding again. We are looking to hire Thai Nationals that graduated between 2014 – 2017 on a local or international University program. Our team consists of employees that like working with people, in a sociable environment, have an interest in Information Technology and the Internet of Things. Our strategy focuses on working with major Technology Service Providers, Software Companies, Start Ups and large corporations driving Digital Transformation projects
We are a young team (the boss is a bit older!), we are serious about finding excellent candidates and providing world class advice to clients and candidates hoping to move forward within Thailands Major Technology related industries.
We provide a 6 month training program for all new hires.
- Acting as a company representative within the PRTR Technology Team.
- Arranging meetings with candidates to gain an understanding of skills, strengths, current and previous company information and to Consult accordingly.
- Handling search assignments and delivering high quality candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, and skills.
- Preparing candidate resumes and handling the correspondence process with clients.
- Assisting clients by coordinating with candidates and handling associated paperwork.
- Negotiating and liaising with clients and candidates regarding compensation and benefits packages. (You will be fully trained to develop these skills).
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment issues to both customers and candidates. (You will learn this in time).
- Maintaining good relationships with internal customers, clients and candidates and driving customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about providing good services and building a 1st class reputation as a Technology Recruiter.
- Male / female, pleasant personality, age 23 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- An interest in either IT Infrastructure or Software, Thailand 4.0 or the internet of things.
- Technology background – An option. But definitely not essential.
- Good command of English (TOEIC score of at least 650).
- “Can-Do” attitude, willing to learn and well organized.
- Possessing confident communication skills, logical thinker and have commercial mind set.
- Ambitious, professional business appearance, active, highly motivated, confident, service-minded, creative and able to work independently.
We are looking for driven individuals and we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you privately. We provide laptops, mobile phones, insurance, monthly commissions, quarterly bonus top-ups and a structured development programs.