Our client is an international integrated oil and gas company. Its activities include exploration, drilling, oil & gas production, crude oil storage, export deliveries, domestic oil refining, gas processing, fuel / lubricant sales and other petroleum derivatives primarily in Europe. They now require a Terminal Supervisor.
- Manage and coach staff to ensure a highly skilled, flexible and well-motivated operating team. As the first line manager, take an active interest in all staff’s wellbeing to ensure they are physically and mentally fit to carry out their duties and if they are not seek ways of facilitating a recovery.
- Provide leadership and training in maintaining a safe working environment and practices at the terminal including proactive action on SSHEMS matter with related 3rd parties.
- Maintain an effective SSHEMS management system (including: regular local safety meeting, ISO 9001 quality manual, risk assessment, fixed plant & vehicle planned maintenance and defect system) to ensure operations comply with the company’s SSHEMS expectations. Confirm standards through regular self-auditing of operations and individual staff performance.
- Ensure that operations comply with all requirements specified in relevant legal agreement between: the company, customer and authorities (landlords, license providers, HSE, Environmental Protection agencies and fire services)
- Carry out any other reasonable instructions as required by management.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Oil & Gas field.
- Have project management skills.
- Able to work extra hours.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good command of English in terms of writing and speaking skills.
- Housing allowance
- Living allowance
- Up-country allowance
- Provident Fund
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Annual health check