Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Supporting technical approval of terminal products in the Thai market, including pre-sale technical approval testing to ensure the TA process is timely and successful.
- Being responsible for acquiring, confirming and clarifying pre-market product software requirements.
- Executing internal tests, such as the software version tests and field testing.
- Assisting with troubleshoot issues.
- Being responsible for the quality of products.
- Providing technical assistance for products during the pre-sale period.
- Setting up and keeping good relationships with technical engineering team for customers.
- Providing technical training, including training materials and presentations.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Testing Specialist or Software Tester.
- Able to analyse logs and tackle difficult problems.
- Experienced in field testing and protocol testing.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Responsible and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing and stressful environment.
- English skills are preferred and Mandarin Chinese is optional.
- Good knowledge of Terminal (handsets, data cards) field testing.
- Understanding of CDMA, GSM and UMTS protocol with proficiency in at least one of them.
- Good knowledge and skills with Qualcomm QXDM, QPST tools.