- Being the Project Leader in the new moulding tool shop and managing tool manufacturing processes.
- Creating and executing training for all associates.
- Building up mould expertise and managing competency development.
- Managing moulding tool services and the production of new tool spare parts.
- Leading and managing resources within the moulding tool shop to ensure all tooling is produced efficiently.
- Conducting various management tasks including moulding tools utilization and service & maintenance, including cost responsibility and controlling.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering (Instrumental, Tool & Die) or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in moulding and tool and die in automotive manufacturing and at least 3 years in a managerial level role.
- Experienced in CNC Turning, High Speed Milling, EDM, Laser Welding and Moulding Tool assembly processes.
- Expert in layout and tolerancing.
- Experience in CAD/CAM and the programming of machines.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work in a multinational team and cross-functional working environment.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge and ability to lead development skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (German will be an advantage).
Our client offers a benefits package including a gasoline allowance, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, service reward, insurance, a diligent allowance and an annual bonus.