The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager and take responsibility for the following key functions:
- Driving TPM(Total Productive Management) activities to achieve the company’s objectives in accordance with the TPM master plan by coordinating with each Pillar and TPM Consultant, including controlling TPM budgets.
- Coordinating with TPM Consultants to drive TPM activities and promote TPM programs across the company.
- Coordinating with others and drive TPM activities across company.
- Coaching and training teams and individuals in TPM methodologies.
- Facilitating all TPM activities including planning and TPM budgeting.
- Setting up the company’s TPM road map adn master plan and implementing TPM across the company.
- Functioning as the primary point of contact for TPM enquiries and communications.
- Preparing various related reports for Top Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the automotive manufacturing industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in TPM coordination and implementation.
- Aged 33 - 40 years old.
- Good communication skills, coordinating skills, strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Good command of English (able to communication in English with Japanese staff).
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus and medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Logistics TPM Coordinator - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 , email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790