Our client is one of the world’s leading container shipping lines. Offering a worldwide network of 480 offices in 150 countries with a streamlined management structure in Geneva, our client has become a leading customer focused and cost effective global transportation solution provider for many shippers.They are seeking candidates for the position of Trade Manager.
- Overseeing and managing the Trade Management team to achieve the assigned trade target and maximise mother vessel utilization
- Planning & managing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Controlling activities from sales to capacity management.
- Visiting key accounts for market updates on a monthly basis
- Exploring and analysing market and new business opportunities
- Communicating with liners to get competitive prices and adequate space for selling
- Monitoring and updating weekly and monthly reports and sending on time to Geneva head office and regional office
- Conducting regular internal trade meetings
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a service related industry
- Competent in using MS Office software application
- Strong written & spoken English skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have self -drive and be customer focused
- A good team player