Our client is a prominent Japanese company involved in producing desserts. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Trade Marketing Section Chief (Modern Trade).
- Synchronizing and executing brand strategy and channel strategy in stores to maximize sales and distribution results.
- Monitoring and providing feedback on key competitors’ activities in order to respond relating to the company’s own brand.
- Developing and implementing in store activities and trade promotions.
- Being responsible for tasks related to trading and customer support.
- Coordinating with distributors and other departments.
- Male or female, aged 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree of Arts in related fields.
- At least 4 years of retail market experiences (Prefer Modern Trade).
- Good in using Microsoft Office
- Good in English communication.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"