Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Traditional Trade Director (Food Manufacturing).
- Being responsible for the overall sales activities for traditional trade channels.
- Establishing both monthly and annual sales objectives in alignment with the company's business plan.
- Establishing performance goals for all sales department employees and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Seeking and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, and initiating action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with all customers of the company.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Traditional Trade Sales.
- Experience in food manufacturing is a must.
- Experience as (food) sales manager upcountry and in the Bangkok is a must.
- Possess strategic thinking ability and an aggressive and strong personality.
- Deep understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Good command of English