Our client is pioneering e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia. They are currently experiencing tremendous growth. They are seeking broad-minded individuals to be part of rapidly expanding team to fill the position of Traffic and Security Manager.
- Control and monitor all activities in open parking lot, including loading and unloading activities at the outbound loading dock.
- Ensure drivers follow and respect safety rules and regulations, and keep parking spaces clean and tidy after work.
- Administer all work yard operations, and ensure compliance to safety policies.
- Perform tasks associated with traffic management of trucks at open parking lot.
- Monitor inventory of yard supplies and place purchase orders as necessary.
- Monitor activities of drivers and initiate disciplinary actions when required.
- Perform surveys and analyze results to implement all safe work procedures.
- Plan and utilized parking spaces according to the number of cars in each cycle on daily basis.
- Ensure the yard area and entrance is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times, and ensure that facilities and assets are maintained appropriately.
- Complete necessary paperwork/data entry accurately and in a timely manner to ensure an efficient and steady flow of information.
- Manage work assignments, monitor performance and provide training on duties, policies and procedures when necessary.
- Diploma or higher in any relate field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Traffic and Security Management.
- Able to work shifts.
- Able to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Candidates who can start immediately are preferred.
Our client offers a remuneration package including, dental care, health insurance, a uniform, a variable bonus and annual leave.