- The Traffic Control Manager will directly report to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Managing and controlling traffic control and the truck fleet.
- Managing the Operations team and training subordinates.
- Analysing and developing job orders, and improving department duties.
- Managing and controlling sub-contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance jobs related to the Traffic department.
- Analysing costs and profits associated with transportation functions.
- Supporting the demands of customers and the facility.
- Providing excellent advice and solving problems that might occur each day.
- Arranging day – to – day transport vehicle schedules.
- Reporting on transportation jobs to the Branch Manager on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- 3–5 years’ experience at management level in import – export, logistics, supply chain management, and domestic transportation services.
- Solid knowledge of transportation regulations.
- Knowledge of import/export transportation regulations and processes.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
- Strong planning, analyzing and negotiating skills, highly motivated with good problem solving skills, and, a team leader.
- Able to work and travel around Chonburi, Laemchabang and Pinthong.
Our client offers a benefits package including promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: TC1202007
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Traffic Control Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to “ Apply Now”