Our client is a global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management on digital platforms.
- Ensuring effective tracking, maintenance and update of test cases and test suites.
- Working closely with other teams in the software development process to ensure features and functions conform to design specifications.
- Generating test cases based on requirements.
- Understanding the master test plan and/or project plan.
- Analysing and reporting on defects.
- Evaluating exit criteria.
- Testing designs and supporting implementation and execution.
- Monitoring and controlling test progress.
- Releasing test software by executing assigned tests (manual and automated).
- Developing software testing solutions.
- Working Mon – Fri, 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in SQL Server (queries), Windows Server, Exchange, Domino, AD and DC.
- Knowledge of wireless technology is an asset (e.g. GPRS, UMTS, Wi-Fi, CDMA/EVDO).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft OS platform, Java Technology and application environment is an asset.
- Strong technical background, able to analyze and assess product changes and target testing appropriately.
- Good command of English.
- Thai nationality only.