- Conducting training courses on Soft Skills and Product Knowledge.
- Conducting on-site coaching and orientation programs to new Product Consultants on a regular and per assignment basis.
- Delivering necessary fundamental training to the Field Force, Product Consultants and Floor Sales Staff.
- Tracking the training execution and success of each training program.
- Developing content and providing value-added selling information to Promoters and Product Consultants.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in product training (electronics or mobile).
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to provide product and sales training following company guidelines.
- Good management skills, pleasant personality and a positive attitude.