- Conducting monthly training reviews and monitoring training investment status.
- Helping the managers in identifying the training needs for their teams.
- Developing training and annual plans based on HR direction.
- Selecting local training providers and preparing training budgets.
- Ensuring the smooth completion of all planned training actions by contacting trainers and participants.
- Conducting analysis training evaluations to continuously improve the training management process and training content.
- Developing and coaching trainees to ensure they meet the company target and 100% attendance.
- Compiling training data and following-up on the training budget.
- Defining and leading internal training related to HR or IP as required.
- Supervising the e-learning resources.
- Following-up with new comer in relation to induction programs.
- Controlling the implementation of rates, training hours and e-learning hours, and, ensuring the accuracy of People Soft data and training records.
- Being accountable for personal roadmaps, weekly meetings and monthly data updates as well as completing the required monthly reports.
- Supporting the suggestion for improvement system throughout the division.
- Supervising internal communication activities: newcomer announcements, employee information meetings.
- Coordinating and participating in operator work certification & multi skills improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Training Management preferable from a manufacturing environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English with good computer proficiency.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, multinational colleagues and operations staff on a daily basis.
- Good service mind, dynamic and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, allowance, provident fund, insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.