A manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and specialty chemicals for a range of customers both in Thailand and internationally, they are looking for a Training Supervisor / Coordinator to assist in the ongoing training and development of their plant based workforce. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing the necessary information within an SAP Training Database and ensuring that all required documentation is auditable.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained in the tasks they are set to complete by liaising with line managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Ensuring that all necessary training is implemented and accurately recorded within the training system and managing the annual training budget.
- Performing new employee orientation, preparing employees’ training plans, reconciling and verifying employees’ training needs, managing training deviations and sourcing external training providers.
- Thai national, 25 – 35 years old.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in a Training, Learning / Organisational Development, or an HR related discipline.
- Previous experience in a Training, Learning & Development or Organisational Development role.
- Knowledge of cGMP / GMP, HACCP or FDA requirements would be a distinct advantage.
- A good command of English is essential.
A competitive basic salary is on offer together with additional benefits.