- Performing daily planning and execution of truckload routings.
- Increasing capacity, service commitments, load and cost-effectiveness of vehicles.
- Designing pickup and delivery schedules, origin locations and delivery destinations to ensure timely processing of transport.
- Identifying cost and service performance opportunities in existing static lanes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Good command of English.
- Experience using a Transport Management System.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to work 1-2 hours at the weekend