- Managing the overall transport management of customer accounts in assigned areas.
- Providing transportation services to fulfill the customer’s needs by maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customers.
- Leading a transportation team to ensure the effectiveness of processes, including management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment and quality.
- Establishing and implementing transportation business strategies by considering the direct impact on the objectives and on business results.
- Making effective business decisions and recommendations in order to prevent loss in partnership and avoid related costs.
- Taking full responsibility of budgeting and P&L statements under transportation scope.
- Planning, directing, contributing to, and coordinating transportation operations within the area of responsibility.
- Identifying, analysing and improving customer services and transportation problems for developing and implementing solutions to enhance the effectiveness of transportation management.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering, Logistics or a related field.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Transportation Management (3PL business preferred).
- At least 5 years in leadership roles and management functions.
- Experienced in planning, budgeting and managing a 3PL.
- Good organizer with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to solve problems and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Have strategic thinking, strong communication & presentation skills.
- Able to communicate in English.