Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to transport, energy and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join in the position of Treasury Manager.
- Taking on the role as a partner with senior management and the operational teams in all business units to efficiently manage the capital structure of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Preparing financial operating reports, annual plans and quarterly forecasts, gathering, analyzing, periodically reviewing and updating business performance data and providing recommendations for improvements in revenue growth or resource allocation.
- Preparing financial materials for the line manager and other stakeholders, providing effective access to information for appropriate staff and business partners and taking the lead in financial transaction best practices.
- Working with financial institutions or agencies to support debt capital that includes restructuring debt, refinancing debt and raising new debt.
- Working closely with other senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in strategic operational processes.
- Initiating relationships with investors and analysts and understanding their enquiries in order to address them appropriately in terms of company disclosures, presentations and discussions.
- Male / female, Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Finance or related subject.
- Minimum 5years of experience in a related field with a strong understanding of corporate finance and investment management practices.
- Experience in a listed company is preferable.
- Business professional with strong business skills, proactive and highly capable in dealing with executives at all levels.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply with drive and motivation to meet targets.
- Must have an excellent command of English and possess computer proficiency
- Mature person who is able to work independently and perform well under pressure and to limited time frames.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Service minded.