Our client is a worldwide leader in medical and vehicle assistance in emergency situations. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Underwriting & Pricing Manager.
- Overseeing pricing, underwriting and reporting functions.
- Developing, maintaining and analysing accounting in order to provide regular profitability review per contract and line of business
- Adapting current pricing models in order to address current or future requirements.
- Ensuring delivery of pricing proposals to sales personnel and management in a timely manner
- Supporting the building of a culture of underwriting & risk management in the company.
- Compiling business reports and performing profitability analysis
- Thai national, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Statistics, Accounting, Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years in underwriting or pricing from an insurance business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication in English.