Our client is aleading global packaging manufacturer. They provide products and services to the food and healthcare industries. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Value Innovation Supervisor.
- Preparing working procedures and controlled experiments to meet objectives.
- Concluding experiment results and conduct reports for customers and relevant parties.
- Following-up experiment results of first commercial lots and identifying solutions to any problems.
- Supervising new development projects and monitoring all processes involved in the development and analysis of new products.
- Initiating new product concept development, new product presentation and value creation within the scope of responsibility, including implementation and compatibility.
- Advising and coaching the development team on new designs and technical choices.
- Coordinating with suppliers.
- Liaising with customers to create and develop products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science-Polymer, Packaging, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in Packaging will be an advantage.
- More than 3 years experience in Research & Development or Production.
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing).
- Computer literate; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work in Samutsakorn
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW