Our client is a leader in pet food nutrition and innovation.Among their open positions is the role of Vet Channel Key Account Manager.
- Managing co-promotions with partners and suppliers to gain brand awareness and increase sales.
- Planning and implementing sales and business plans for national and regional accounts in order to achieve agreed company goals in terms of sales volume, space, product assortment and promotion, in the pet channel.
- Communicating persuasively the technical superiority, practical application and commercial benefits of company products in these accounts.
- Leading and cooperating with local distributors and the Key Customer Field Team to implement plans and deliver targets.
- Ensuring that that company is a strategic partner of choice in the field of small animal nutrition.
- Exploring and identifying business opportunities.
- Building relationships and working closely with distributor accounts and field sales reps to deliver goals.
- Developing, preparing and implementing agreed annual business plans for each account.
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of small animal nutrition and product information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Nurse Certificate or a related qualification.
- MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of sales experience in managing key accounts.
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical, retail (FMCG) and nutrition products is preferable.
- Familiarity with the pet food business is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes).
- Strong account management and customer development skills.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrated abilities to effectively manage and execute sales plans.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to travel 40% to 50% of the time (locally and overseas).