Our client is one of the top 5 financial businesses in Thailand and provides a full scope of services. In order to serve their rapidly expanding business, they are currently looking for aVice President – Financial Project Management.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Being accountable for managing and maintaining the accounting and finance system operations for the bank and across the Group.
- Maintaining/improving existing accounting and finance systems or/and business processes.
- Implementing new projects in order to enhance the completeness and accuracy of the reported financial results and to ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing a finance system roadmap to support new regulatory requirements, productivity improvements and strengthen controllership.
- Acting as Project Manager for managing finance project from vendor selection process, budget approval and full and flawless execution of projects.
- Acting as a mediator between stakeholders, IT and other team members.
- Providing finance support as a central point of contact for bank new product initiatives, including system developments, new products and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related disciplines
- At least 14 years of experience in accounting or finance with a minimum of 5 years working in the banking or finance sectors
- Experience including accounting, taxes, internal control and system structure
- Possess excellent leadership, problem-solving, project management and people management skills
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056