Our client is a market leader in the production and distribution of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) in Thailand. The company provide a wide range of product types to serve their customers with service centres throughout Asia, the USA, Mexico and Europe. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Vice President of Accounting & Administration / CFO.
- Managing the finance, accounting and business management functions of Head Office, 4 factories and affiliated companies.
- Working with the President/CEO on strategic vision and assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Acting as a company secretary, undertaking arrangements for the meetings of the Board, related Board Committees and the Shareholders. Ensuring that the meetings conform to relevant laws and regulations, the company’s articles of association, individual Board and Committees charters and best practice.
- Monitoring group accounting departments and overseeing financial statements within these departments, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Participating in developing new business, specifically assisting in the identification of new funding opportunities, the drafting of proposed budgets and determining the cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking budgets and financial statements for each business unit.
- Performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, including organizational revenue and expense reports, balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies and the development and monitoring of organizational and contract budgets.
- Ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Male / female, Thai national, age 48 - 55 years old.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 25 years of finance & accounting experience that must include leadership responsibilities.
- Must have experience in a PCB Manufacturing or Electronics Manufacturing company.
- Experience of working in a public listed public company or an organisation with many affiliated companies.
- Expert knowledge in SAP / ERP.
- Must be very knowledgeable in Tax, BOI, IFRS, SET, IR and CG.
- Good personality, smart, proactive, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and proficient in using accounting software programs.
- Mature, ability to work quickly and accurately and can work under pressure
- Strong management & leadership skills, adaptable with a logical mindset.