Our client is a market leader in the production and distribution of Printed Circuit Boards in Thailand. The company provides a wide range of product types to serve their customers with service centres throughout Asia, USA, Mexico and Europe. The company is currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Vice President of Accounting & Administration / CFO.
- Being responsible for the finance, accounting and business management functions of Head Office, 4 factories and affiliated companies.
- Working with the President/CEO on the strategic vision including the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Acting as company secretary, undertaking arrangements for meetings of the Board, related Board Committees and Shareholders. Ensuring that the meetings conform to relevant laws and regulations, the company’s articles of association, individual Board and Committees charters and best practice.
- Monitoring group accounting departments and overseeing financial statements within these departments, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes of financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Participating in developing new business, specifically identifying new funding opportunities, drafting of proposed budgets and determining the cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking budgets and financial statements for each business unit.
- Performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and helping to execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization, including organizational revenue, expenses and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Male / female, Thai national, age 48 - 55 years old.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 25 years of finance & accounting experience.
- Significant leadership experience.
- Must have experience in the PCB manufacturing or Electronics manufacturing industry.
- Must have experience in listed public companies or within an organisation that has many affiliated companies.
- Expertise in SAP / ERP is essential.
- Must be very knowledgeable on Tax, BOI, IFRS, SET, IR and CG.
- Good personality, smart, proactive, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and proficient in using accounting software.
- Mature and can work under pressure.
- Strong management and leadership skills, adaptable and logical-mind-set.