Our client is one of the leading real estate and property developers in Thailand. The company is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Vice President of Marketing to join with the team.
- Being responsible for overall marketing functions of company’s property projects, such as residential condominium projects.
- Monitoring teams of project marketing, PR & branding, marketing communication, CRM and market intelligence (database utilization) as well as working with other departments in the company and outsourcing vendors.
- Working closely with the MD and the Board of Directors in terms of business planning overview and development.
- Managing annual budget for marketing campaigns and activities.
- Initiating, developing and executing marketing strategic planning of existing and upcoming property projects; creating PR advertising, marketing activities, marketing communications and corporate branding, including online and digital marketing.
- Handling press and media and coordinating with outsourcing agencies.
- Supervising the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
- Supervising the preparation, issuance and delivery of sales materials, marketing tools exhibits and promotional programs.
- Ensuring all the projects are run smoothly and achieving the company’s objectives, which include increasing revenue for the company.
- Analysing competitors’ projects, positioning, branding, advertising, marketing, online and printed communications, merchandising and overall effectiveness along with changes in the competitive landscape and recommended actions.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged over 35 years old.
- Master's degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing, Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in the property and real estate industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and successful public relations efforts.
- Must have experience at the management level and must be very knowledgeable of the property development industry.
- Very good English communication.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be a good leader, hands-on and energetic with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.