Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Visa Management Officer.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with relevant local government bureaus, agencies and authorities.
- Applying for work permits and visas using the BOI e-Expert platform.
- Managing the visa & work permit database to ensure updated and correct information.
- Managing work permit and visa applications for management and staff.
- Maintaining visa and work permit quotas.
- Handling visa applications for other countries.
- Providing general administration and secretarial support.
- Monitoring foreign experts and their visa and work permit validation.
- Processing and applying for new visas and work permits in Thailand.
- Creating invitation letters and preparing corporate company documents which are required to support visa and work permit applications.
- Applying for business visas and tourist visas at various embassies.
- Coordinating with immigration officers, preparing documents for one year visa applications, visa renewals, visa category changes and such like.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years work experience in administration.
- Previous experience of work permits and visas is preferable.
- Good English and Mandarin communication.
- Microsoft Office literacy is a must.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Service minded, high sense of responsibility and enthusiastic.
- Strong planning, follow-up and organizational skills.