Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services, including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a VOC Service Specialist.
- Replying daily to consumer enquiries through official email.
- Monitoring daily VOC feedback in Social Media, FB and Pantip; posting and reporting cases to relevant departments.
- Supporting the Service Center to find the best solutions to close VOC cases.
- Checking randomly the quality of reply messages made by the Call Center and standardizing the message if needed.
- Analysing VOC cases in order to improve internal processes.
- Maintaining up to date service information to upload on official Websites / FB.
- Preparing a weekly summary report of social media and Call Center activity, highlighting any improvement areas.
- Checking Call Center quality by utilising Q&A surveys.
- Handling sample phones returned by employees (write off / scrap).
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Data Analysis or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with mobile phones or related products.
- Good data analysis and customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Mandarin communication skills are preferred (not mandatory).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.