Our client is a manufacturer and trader of sports fitness equipment. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of VP - Commercial Sales.
- Selling sports science or fitness equipment to sports clubs, hotels, government departments or any other related sector.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and products.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers.
- Managing, coaching and controlling the sales team.
- Coordinating with the marketing team.
- Male or female, aged above 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 10 years of experience in sales.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales management concerning sports science or fitness equipment.
- Having experience in selling products to sports clubs, hotels, government departments or projects would be an advantage.
- Good in organization management such as MBO & PDCA cycle management, daily management & 5S.
- Very good interpersonal and selling skills, pleasant personality and enjoy interacting with people.
- Good command of English.
- Must have own car.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"