Our client is a well-established bank in Thailand. The company employs individuals with high levels of energy and motivation, a passion for learning, and the will to succeed. The company is now looking for a professional candidate to lead its team in the position of VP – Corporate Communication.
- Being responsible for developing, assisting with managing and implementing a corporate communications programs.
- Developing and managing all internal and external communication activities (corporate events, branding activities, PR, media relations, etc.) through all channels.
- Developing and executing a yearly internal brand and culture engagement including internal campaigns to drive awareness, adoption and deep understanding of company branding.
- Adhering to the company brand platform and supporting company initiatives, positioning and brand strategy through development and management of a comprehensive internal branding strategy.
- Developing and executing a compelling storyline to generate strong understanding of brand, culture, strategy and performance among employees.
- Maintaining the crisis management programs/issues management.
- Acting as an authority and promoter of the brand internally; ensuring consistent brand expression through all cultural touch points.
- Ensuring that best of class project management practices are employed to deliver all program activities within strategy, budget and deadline.
- Working cross-functionally with other departments to integrate branding as an essential component of overall brand culture and performance activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of experience in corporate communication function, preferably in internal and external communication.
- Experience in the finance and banking industry is a must.
- Well organized with strong leadership and good analytical skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken Thai and English.