Our client is a well-known quick service restaurant and they are looking for a bright, self-motivated and energetic candidate for the position of VPMarketing.
- Initiating and implementing a marketing strategy to increase market share and achieve profitability goals.
- Developing online marketing strategies to promote the company and improve sales performance.
- Providing information to the management team on the activities of competitors in Thailand.
- Executing new product release campaigns and developing positioning to create a good image of the company.
- Managing PR & Marketing campaigns including media coverage and event marketing activities.
- Preparing and distributing marketing media through traditional and new channels, e.g. Internet, e-marketing and such like.
- Thai nationality, age between 40 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields.
- At least 10-15years experience in Marketing Communications from the food or retailindustry.
- Experience in Marcom, marketing plans and managing activity.
- At least 10 years experience at a managerial level.
- Excellent command of English both in terms of speaking and writing.
- Very good presentation and interpersonal skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"