Our client is a leading book retailer. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them in the position of VP Marketing.
- Setting current and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing Department’s budget.
- Planning and managing all marketing activities for the bookstores in Thailand.
- Being responsible for strategic planning, including market positioning, competitor analysis, customer segment selection, penetration plans and related product positioning.
- Driving the digital marketing strategy, aligning with brand standards and executing within budget.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing marketing knowledge to enhance the use of content marketing, digital marketing, brand communication marketing and promotional marketing.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, 35 - 45 years old.
- Significant marketing experience within a book or retail environment.
- Ability to manage subordinates located in branches throughout Thailand.
- Very good English language skills.
- Innovative and a very creative thinker.