Our client is one of the largest banks in Thailand in terms of loans and deposits. It provides a full range of banking services to both commercial and individual customers.
- Developing and implementing an action plan and sales strategies to achieve targets.
- Initiating sales incentive schemes and monitoring the results.
- Managing and coaching the sales team and monitoring their performance.
- Implementing internal communication tools for the sales team and liaising with other related departments
- Working closely with HR to develop workforce competency in order to align with the end-to-end credit process
- Preparing weekly reports for the Management on SME and corporate banking
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Management or related fields.
- Have experience in sales management and planning of at least 3 years.
- Experienced in KPI setup in order to meet sales targets.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- Have experience in a banking business is preferred.