Our client are a leading Thai company in the telecommunications market who are presently seeking an experienced senior appointment to lead the Business Intelligence & Customer Insights department at their head office location in Bangkok.
The appointment will be at Vice President level and be involved in managing the development of BI analytical support given to business users, including business analysis, data analysis, data mining and forecasting for customer lifecycle management in order to understand user behaviour and attitudes towards different topics in which impact the lifecycle of the clients products and services.
- Manage the development of strategic customer Insights offering a roadmap and policies to efficiently support internal business users, as well as create standardized process and practice within the group.
- To manage the development of customer lifecycle management reports, including standardized reports and performance dashboards, in order to support business strategy by providing effective insights & to help identify market opportunities.
- Manage the development of business analysis and data analysis functions and report on relevant areas of customer lifecycle management such as users behavior and attitudes to efficiently forecast customer lifecycle on relevant products and services offered.
- Manage the development of data mining BI variables to efficiently support the business analysis insights.
- Manage supporting ad-hoc assignments requested from internal business users in order to support the decision making processes in regards to customer lifecycle management of products and services.
- Manage and ensure quality of all data and analysis being developed for most accurate insights for customer lifecycle management.
- Previous experience within Data Analytics or Data Science methodologies.
- Data Analysis and Data Mining knowledge.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex data streams.
- Ability to develop Customer Insights Strategic Roadmap for Customer Lifecycle Management.
- Business Analysis to assist the business process and assist the firm in progressing with projects.
- Development of BI Analytical support for the group.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Maths, Statistics, Information Science or related