Our client is a leading international distributor of industrial equipment and machines. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator.
- Handling the logistics for product distribution to customers in Thailand.
- Managing messenger daily schedules.
- Coordinating with the warehouse to process, package and ship orders accurately.
- Coordinating with the warehouse to manage damaged items.
- Forecasting and controlling stock.
- Examining incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Contributing ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Performing periodic physical stock checks and reporting to the Finance Department.
- Monitoring the correctness of inventory reports received from the warehouse.
- Managing the return of both goods and damaged products to the factory in Germany to get credit notes.
- Coordinating with the headquarters in Germany.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Thai nationality and male only with a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 1 year of experience in warehouse management/coordination.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in using MS Excel.