The Warehouse Assistant / Manager will report to the Director and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company missions.
- Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of operation processes through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication among other functions.
- Playing a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Controlling invoicing to customers, including the calculation of completed units of service.
- Supervising and coaching all operational office staff and supervisors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Creating solutions for any problems associated with operations.
- Being involved in IT improvements to support operations.
- Implementing new projects / customers and ensuring everything is in place properly for operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in warehousing operations.
- Good command of English, both speaking and writing.
- Computer literate - Warehouse Management Systems.
- Having leadership, negotiation and staff management skills.
- Works well under pressure.