Our client is one of the world’s largest jewellery brands. The company manages a jewelry manufacturing facility staffed by more than 10,000 personnel and is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Warehouse Manager.
- Managing internal communications with a proactive approach to sharing business critical information.
- Monitoring KPI reports and results; strategically seeking ways to continuously improve.
- Reporting KPI results, including preparing/presenting operational figures on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis; ensuring that the results are in alignment with department and business targets/requirements.
- Initiating, coordinating and enforcing optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Being responsible for the timely completion of picking and packing of outbound shipments in full to exceed customer requirements.
- Managing performance and operational improvements with a passion to drive the business to greater success and efficiency.
- Maintaining warehouse staff motivation and focus to achieve targets.
- Coaching, counselling and disciplining employees.
- Planning, monitoring and appraising individual and team results.
- Planning and taking action on resources and staff to exceed distribution needs.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to allow for active and timely management and decision making.
- Leading, training and coaching the warehouse team; mentoring direct reports and providing coaching to help them reach their full potential.
- Developing and improving new and existing processes.
- Conceptualizing, testing and implementing industry standards by incorporating techniques from Lean Six Sigma / Kaizen programs.
- Male or female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or any related field.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in warehouse and logistics management.
- At least 4 years of experience at the management level.
- Logical and methodical mindset, with good problem solving skills.
- Highly responsible and detail oriented team player with good leadership skills and a systematic work style.
- Good knowledge and understanding of warehouse and logistics management.
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong decision making skills.