Our client is a leading manufacturer of canned pineapples. The company is now looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Warehouse Manager.
- Leading transport planning of all inbound & outbound materials through internal and external logistics.
- Monitoring customer delivery performance, implementing cost reduction programs, lead-time improvements and quality improvement projects.
- Establishing cost and quality goals and ensuring efficient integration between the factory, supply chain, logistics, maintenance and quality functions to achieve targets.
- Optimizing material flow throughout the plant, ensuring availability of needed resources, including operating personnel and material handling equipment, always working to eliminate traffic bottlenecks.
- Providing management for the development and implementation of cost effective material handling plans and equipment, including purchased logistics services.
- Establishing general policies, including schedules to be followed across three shifts.
- Servicing production area needs during off shift hours.
- Maintaining and reviewing a range of Logistics performance measures to drive continuous improvement.
- Leading, guiding and coaching others to develop a high level of logistics performance.
- Reporting on the achievement of targets and identifying any corrective and preventive actions.
- Thai national, male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of logistics and warehouse experience.
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056