The Warehouse Manager will report to the Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Planning and managing daily warehouse operation instructions and supervising staff to perform services to accomplish related targets.
- Ensuring all incoming raw materials are processed in accordance with receiving processes until storage and distribution, in order to meet quality and food safety standards.
- Maintaining and controlling transactions, stock receiving and finished goods stock.
- Delivering supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Developing and leading a dynamic warehouse team and creating a ‘best practice’ warehouse.
- Developing and recommending improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, a faster service and lower costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in warehouse management from the food industry.
- Have experience in improvement projects and applying Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and possessing a strong initiative and problem solving abilities.
- A pleasant personality, positive attitude and willing to work hard.
Our client offers a basic salary, meals, a uniform, provident fund and a variable bonus.