- Controlling the distribution operation processes which includes but aree not limited to receiving, storage, kitting, order filling, packing, inventory counts, and inventory reconciliation through the SAP system.
- Developing and implementing operations changes to reduce costs and/or improve efficiency. Providing direction and guidance for continuous quality improvements, operation changes to reduce costs and/or improving efficiency utilizing Six Sigma methodology and resources.
- Optimizing material flow throughout the plant site, ensuring the availability of required resources, to include operating personnel and material handling equipment, always working to eliminate traffic bottlenecks.
- Establishing general policy including schedules to be followed onshiftsrotation, servicing production area needs in off shift hours.
- Maintaining and reviewing a range of Logistics performance measures to drive continuous improvements, and, leading, guiding & providing coaching to develop & maintain a high level of logistics performance.
- Reporting on the achievement of targets and identifying any correction and preventive actions to facilitate sustainable results and people management.
- Performing any other activities as directed by the management.
- Providing leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour.
- Ability to motivate others and build a team environment.
- Male or female age not over 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Transport Management, Logistics Management, or any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in logistics management, transport management and supply chain.
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma Project Management principles.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Lean supply chains, external & internal logistics, handling systems and physical inventory management, Lean concepts, continuous improvement, cost deployment and project management in material handling / logistics areas.
- Understanding of the various materials systems and how they interrelate.
- Capable of working and communicating with a variety of company (all levels) and supplier personnel.
- Strong problem-solving, good interpersonal teamwork and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication in English and collaboration skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, other allowances, a provident fund, insurance and a bonus, as well as a five day working week.