The Warehouse Section Manager will report to Warehouse Department Manager and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing warehouse activities and manpower.
- Controlling shipments and transactions.
- Managing safety in relation to warehouse activities and ISO.
- Managing all warehousing, receiving, storage, supply and FG shipments to deliver the best value to the customer, and, integrating improved warehouse functions to align supply chains / commercial to achieve the required business results.
- Supervising all warehouse staff to ensure compliance with the company's objectives and warehouse procedures.
- Ensuring all incoming materials are processed through receiving.
- Optimizing space management for stocking goods in the factory and at external sites.
- Implementing systems to ensure that physical stock is accurate and issued in a timely manner.
- Managing transportation distribution schedules to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Controlling spare parts inventory.
- Maintaining and controlling transactions, stock receiving and finished goods stock.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping, safety and environmental awareness in all responsible areas.
- Being responsible for warehouse operations (internal & external) and related works, including stock control and material movements.
- Supporting the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in any related field.
- 5 - 8 Years working experience as a supervisor or at management level.
- Have knowledge of warehouse operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good English skills and computer skills in Excel.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.