Our client is a manufacturer of electronics for hard disk drive. The company is now looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
- Assisting the Store Department Head on executing daily product processes.
- Preparing and issuing materials for production personnel upon receiving production schedule or instruction.
- Being responsible for exchanging materials with production and receiving returned materials from production and maintaining their records.
- Assisting in conducting periodical stock counts.
- Maintaining 5S practices all the time
- Practicing First-In-First-Out (FIFO)
- Controlling warehousing security and safety practices
- Handling tasks that are specified in Quality & Environmental and Safety Management System.
- Performing other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Thai male/female, aged not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 2 years of logistics and warehouse experience.
- Good at spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Can work at Hi-Tech Industrial Estate