The Assistant Warehouse Manager will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Responsible for overall management, monitoring plant drumming operations.
- Encouraging work efficiency, controlling and monitoring discipline, compliance, quality and safety of warehouse manpower, to ensure overall performance can meet customer’s requirement.
- Planning and managing daily warehouse operations instruction and supervising staff to perform service to accomplish the target.
- Monitoring and improving work process of cargo loading/unloading, substance containing, packing, labeling, storage and distribution, in order to meet ISO, quality standard.
- Analyzing improvement of warehouse storage area to ensure resources maximization.
- Setting up instruction and implementation preventive maintenance and ensure reliability / usability / capacity of warehouse equipment.
- Accompany with Manager in communication discussion with the customer to get information and requirements, provide service proposal and supply chain improvement solutions.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in logistics or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in warehouse management in a reputed organization preferably form logistics industry.
- Strong working knowledge of local rules and regulations
- Strong management skills.
- Experience from a multicultural working environment is desirable.
- Be able to work indoor and outdoor as per require.
- Good command of written and spoken English.