Our client is a well-known worldwide Internet advisory services company. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Web Developer.
- Collaborating with the business / marketing teams to determine how technology can be applied to solve business problems.
- Coordinating with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Creating website/web application layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities.
- Creating and maintaining software documentation.
- Transforming Adobe XD elements e.g. JPG, PNG, SVG to a beautiful stunning website.
- Thai nationality, 24-35years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience relating to Web administration or web development.
- Computer skills; HTML/HTML5, CSS, Java Script.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks e.g. Laravel / Symfony.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming / MVC design patterns / Webservice (Restful).
- Can create self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Knowledge/use of Web Frameworks e.g. jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Ability to work with Responsive Web designs for use across multiple devices.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.