Our client is Thailand based renewable energy producer by using modern technology. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Wind Farm Plant Manager.
- Providing effective leadership that achieves a highly aligned, engaged and motivated site team that produces high-level results against key performance indicators and operational objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining highly effective relationships with customers and internal partners.
- Implementing and managing all safety practices and protocols within organizational standards to ensure compliance and optimal safety results with a team that demonstrates safe behaviors.
- Achieving a culture of excellence (safety focus, structure, work discipline) and continuous improvement with the site organization to advance capability and performance in all operational areas.
- Responsibility for the site budget, cost center management and operational efficiency.
- Responsibility for customer account management and service contract compliance.
- Managing the effectiveness and efficiency of site assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of wind turbines and power plant operations is preferred. Will consider similar industry and/or technology such as utility power plant or co-generation plant.
- Significant experience as a leader of a field-deployed technician team with responsibility for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Experience managing safety programs that include LOTO, Electrical, Fall Arrest & High Angle Emergency Decent, and Confined Space.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in coaching, mentoring, motivating and developing employees to achieve a highly aligned, motivated and engaged team.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement and quality methodology skills.
- Previous accountability for budgeting, P&L and cost management.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve customer loyalty through effective relationships and demonstration of value differentiation.
- Valid driver's license and able to travel as needed to support business objectives.
- Ability to successfully complete a 100 meters pre-employment climb test.
- Applicants must meet and comply with requirements and limitations of relevant PPE and safety equipment.
- Ability to constantly climb stairs and ladders 60-125 meters in height, in order to access work area.
- Ability to perform under high pressure and in a dynamic work environment managing multiple deliverables.
- Ability to understand technical language and to recognize and differentiate technical issues.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands.
- Essential behaviors – cooperation, continuous improvement, flexibility, customer focus, active listener, etc.
- Communication- strong verbal and written communication skills required (level of communication within company – with team, stakeholders, all levels, etc.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056