Our client is a large manufacturer of watches and furniture. Their customer base is mainly in Europe but beginning to expand around the world. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Wood Engineering Manager.
- Leading engineering team and subordinates.
- Controlling costs of production.
- Assisting the CEO.
- Conferencing and coordinating with clients on any needs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Furniture or Wood Engineering.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems in the work environment.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills.
- Fair command of English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW